Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Our Recruiting Manager is essential to our success. At Indeed Hire, we are exceeding traditional recruiting methods and changing the way the world hires and works! You will be responsible for mentoring and providing day to day guidance to a team of Hiring Specialist Team Leads and Hiring Specialists.
Your job as Recruiting Manager:
- You will be empowered to create and contribute to a cohesive, supportive team environment
- You will utilize your coaching skills and feedback to improve performance while having the confidence and knowledge to influence others in a matrix environment
- Your goals will be challenging; they should inspire and motivate your team to think big.
- You train your team to educate and influence their clients by sharing data, market trends, and hiring best practices
- You are responsible for leveraging operational data and metrics to monitor the effectiveness of your teams.
- You will train and mentor Team Leads in implementing production strategies to meet hiring goals while providing WOW experiences to our clients and partners
- You will leverage key performance indicators and metrics to develop and identify business growth strategies through meeting client retention goals
- You will enjoy a casual work environment, flexible hours, and great compensation and benefits.
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- You are comfortable in managing, coaching and delegating a large workforce to achieve results
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- You consider yourself to be flexible – comfortable with leading teams through change and innovation
- You enjoy coaching and helping new employees learn and develop professionally
- You are data-driven and understand how to leverage operational metrics to recognize opportunity for growth.
- You thrive in handling customer escalations professionally and providing WOW experiences to clients
- You love solving difficult challenges and continually seek to make a difference in the lives of other people, whether they be job seekers, employers or your fellow Indeedians.
- Incredible co-workers and a mission that will make you excited to work every day
- Start-up environment, great experience, great opportunity
The Scottsdale Indeed office was awarded the 2018 Office Interiors Project of the Year by Real Estate and Development (RED)!
Who is Indeed Hire?
Meet the Indeed Hire Team:
Take a peek into Indeed's Scottsdale office:
Recruiting Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of successful Customer Service Management and/or Client-Facing Management Experience (Required)
- 5+ years of managing a Customer Success or Client Service department within a dynamic, multi-department environment (Required)
- 5+ years of experience in managing/mentoring a team of 30+ individuals in fast-paced, customer/client service oriented environment (Required)
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team of 3+ other managers/leads (Required)
- 1+ years of experience in managing an entry-level workforce (Required)
- Corporate Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Past success in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills, prioritization skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Knowledge of the recruiting process and success drivers
- Experience leveraging technology to manage workflow, comfortable using data to diagnose and improve team performance
- Experience building strong, collaborative, productive teams
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.