Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
As a Recruitment Evangelist/Briefing Manager for Indeed’s Austin Idea Center, you will work in partnership with the Austin Idea Center Program Manager to plan, execute and report on executive briefings with Indeed largest clients from across North America and elsewhere in the world.
Your expertise in online search and knowledge of the online recruitment industry will help you craft impactful personalized briefing agendas for Idea Center visitors. You will directly impact their ability to achieve their hiring objectives by helping them better understand online search, and how to optimize their SEO and marketing recruitment practices on Indeed, curate their employer brand on Indeed, and leverage Indeed’s portfolio of products.
You are a master storyteller, engaging communicator and skilled meeting facilitator. You are an excellent presenter, and an even better listener, and you are very curious to understand the needs and priorities of our clients. You are passionate about technology, and you love interacting with clients and your colleagues at Indeed. You love helping clients and account teams develop strategies and execute the tactics. You are a strong team member who does not need a lot of hand holding to get things done.
The Idea Center is part of Indeed’s Marketing Team. We help job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and you will help people get jobs by helping employers get the most out of their investments in Indeed.
- Partner with the marketing, employer insights, client success, product and enterprise sales teams to develop agendas and personalize the content for approximately three day-long executive briefings per week
- Oversee the required data pulls, manipulation and visualization to support customer-centric personalized presentations
- Work with presenters from across the organization to finalize presentations and ensure they are prepared with customer specifics and meeting objectives
- Serve as the expert facilitator of the executive briefing, opening the meeting with prepared content, moderating discussions and making real-time agenda adjustments as needed
- Be the expert - as someone who will attend most briefings in their entirety, no one else will be better suited to know what’s working and what’s not
Your specific duties.
- Collaborate with Program Manager to liaise with sales teams across North American markets to promote and schedule Idea Center briefings
- Conduct agenda planning calls with account teams and clients and prepare unique briefing agendas based on account team input and client priorities
- Coordinate and secure speakers from across Indeed business functions to speak with clients as part of briefings
- Facilitate briefings and prepare summary reports of action items agreed upon during the briefing to share with account teams and clients
- Deliver presentations as part of Idea Center briefings
- Participate in the development and delivery of new Idea Center content
- Use Indeed data to demonstrate the impact of maximizing investment on Indeed in Search Engine Optimization & Marketing, Employer Brand Management and Platform Utilization
- Collaborate with Program Manager to deliver a 6-star experience for visitors to the Idea Center
- Work as a member of the global Idea Center Program team to deliver a consistent experience for internal and external visitors worldwide
- Experience delivering presentations to and/or facilitating discussions with diverse audiences, particularly senior level business professionals from different cultures and countries
- Extraordinary presentation skills and the ability to facilitate significant and dynamic discussions
- Excellent written interpersonal skills, listening skills, attention to detail, and follow through
- The ability to tell a story with data in an interesting and compelling way and facilitate conversation and ideation sessions with senior level business professionals
- The ability to manage and facilitate, on average, 2-3 briefings per week; at times up to 5 per week
- The ability to communicate and connect effectively with clients from across the North American markets
- Knowledge and experience in a online technology-related field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.