Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
As the Recruitment Evangelist for Indeed’s Dublin Idea Centre, you will work in partnership with the Dublin Idea Centre Briefing Manager to plan, execute and report on executive briefings with Indeed clients from across Europe.
Your expertise in recruitment will help you craft impactful personalized agendas for Idea Centre visitors. You will directly impact their ability to attract and hire critical talent by helping them better understand online search and how to optimise their recruiting practices, handle their employer brand, and leverage Indeed’s portfolio of products.
You are a master storyteller, engaging communicator and skilled meeting facilitator. You are an excellent presenter, and an even better listener, and you are very curious about the needs and priorities of our clients. You are passionate about technology, and you love interacting with clients and prospects, as well as your colleagues at Indeed. You love developing strategy and executing the tactics.
You will help the Idea Centre team maximize our use of BriefingSource briefing management software. You are a strong team member who does not need a lot of hand holding to get things done,
You help people get jobs by helping employers maximise their investment in Indeed.
- Partner with the marketing, employer insights, client success, product and enterprise sales team to develop the agenda and personalize the content for approximately three-day-long executive briefings per week.
- Oversee the required data pulls, manipulation and visualisation to support customer-centric personalised presentations
- Work with presenters from across the organization to finalise presentations and ensure they are prepared with customer specifics and meeting objectives
- Serve as the expert facilitator of the executive briefing, opening the meeting with prepared content, moderating discussions and making real-time agenda adjustments as needed
- Be the expert - as someone who will attend most briefings in their entirety, no one else will be better suited to know what’s working and what’s not
- The ability to tell a story with data in an interesting and compelling way
- Extraordinary presentation skills and the ability to facilitate significant and dynamic discussions
- Excellent written interpersonal skills, listening skills, attention to detail, and follow through
- Bachelor’s degree required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.