Additional Posting Location(s): Seattle
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for a Recruitment Evangelist to serve as one of Indeed’s go to people for telling our story to the market - on stage at events, during industry-wide webcasts and in conference rooms at the largest employers in the US. As both a product and customer expert, the Senior Evangelist will also be the sales force’s key marketing contact to help develop effective account specific go-to-market strategies.
Today, more people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Each month, more than 200 million job seekers in over 60 countries search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed. Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for tens of thousands of companies worldwide.
The Recruitment Evangelist will be working with some of the most exciting brands and companies and Indeed’s highest priority customers. In this role, you will directly impact employers’ ability to source critical talent by helping them better understand online search, how to optimize their recruiting practices, and how to leverage Indeed’s portfolio of products. The successful candidate should be data savvy, a great communicator, passionate about technology, employment and hiring, and loves interacting with clients and prospects. We’re seeking not only a great presenter but an excellent listener, who will be curious about the needs and concerns of our clients.
The ideal candidate will have done a similar job before, likely in the technology industry, with shareable examples of previous speaking opportunities, conference speaker feedback and/or recorded webcast delivery.
- Deliver compelling presentations on Indeed solutions, trends data and thought leadership topics
- Partner closely with business intelligence and content marketing to create unique and meaningful content by transforming Indeed data and custom research into insights-driven stories
- Facilitate complex conversations with senior HR executives
- Work with the events and product marketing teams to deliver outstanding content in a variety of formats
- Present at industry and Indeed events and webinars; confidently moderate discussions among clients and other speakers; contribute to video content
- Identify opportunities to bring Indeed content and perspective to senior executives in our target market
- Build strong relationships and work closely with sales teams to contribute to revenue and retention goals
- Articulate the perspective of enterprise clients for internal audiences in order to inform marketing programs and product initiatives
- Actively participate in recruiting community discussions, both online and offline
Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to tell a story with data in a compelling way
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working with Enterprise level companies
- Must be a compelling presenter with significant experience presenting to varied audiences
- Proven track record of influencing and building relationship with senior executives
- Excellent written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Up to 50% travel is required of this role
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.