Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs.
In Client Success, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide.
Indeed is seeking an energetic, experienced director with a background in online advertising and client support to lead our DACH market Client Success team. This group supports our DACH Market Sales teams for our Enterprise clients.
This is a critical role that requires a technically minded, process-driven, results-focused individual who can liaise with our greater Client Success, Sales and Technology teams to deliver high-quality service to Indeed's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising clients. The person in this role must have strong managerial skills to lead a workforce that will have differing priorities based on the client segment. This involves being supportive, communicative and a good teacher, while finding creative ways to stay engaged with the team. He or she also will handle high-level strategy for team structure and growth plans, relationships with other Indeed teams and large client opportunities, including issues escalated by managers and individual contributors.
The Regional Director of the DACH Markets Client Success team will work closely with other leaders in the group to manage the EMEA-based Client Success team to support our growing client base in the region.
- Lead a team of Client Success professionals dedicated to delivering quality to our clients and partners within the DACH Markets teams.
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult client, Sales, and/or technical and product issues.
- Responsible for the management and communication of expectations and any internal changes affecting the team.
- Work closely with the other Regional Directors in EMEA to foster team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst the team.
- Develop, challenge, and manage a variety of managers.
- Serve as a resource and mentor for both direct and indirect reports from multiple verticals within Client Success.
- Be a product expert internally and externally.
- Partner with the DACH Market Senior Sales Director on go-to strategy for the markets
- Collaborate with senior management to enhance work processes and procedures.
- Liaise with internal teams on product optimizations, including market-specific issues, to improve client experience and retention.
- Develop and implement new ideas that will achieve team and company-wide goals.
- Promote a fun and zealous environment while hitting the KPIs set out by the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- 5-7 years experience working in B2B environments
- Strong people management experience, at least 3-5 years of management experience preferred
- Experience with online advertising; recruitment advertising, staffing or applicant tracking system experience a plus
- Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skills, and comfort with technical conversations
- Passion for client service and driving results to reduce client attrition
- Incredible organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel if needed
- In-depth knowledge of EMEA recruitment markets, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.