Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- 4+ years industry experience in Java or Python
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- 6+ years industry experience in software development
- Must have experience with architecture, scalable systems and conducting code reviews
- Bonus if you have experience leading or mentoring devs
- Have a passion for performance and scalability
- Have a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Significant experience with large-scale, high-performance systems
- Thrives on simplifying complex information
- Deep understanding of software architecture and full-stack systems
- Have worked on large-scale products
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.