Additional Posting Location(s): Austin - Downtown
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- VOC Research Analysts/Data Scientist
- VOC Analyst will be responsible for leading Voice of the Customer (VOC) analyses, leveraging a wide range of analytical and data visualization tools to uncover and communicate opportunities to improve the customer’s experience with products, platforms and service on a daily basis.
- A seasoned and talented analyst with the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources to drive business outcomes.
- Leverages and consolidates transactional, behavioral, demographic, survey, and Voice of the Customer feedback data to inform stakeholders and to identify, size and address business issues and opportunities to increase NPS, revenue, retention, customer satisfaction and other KPIs, as well as to support investment and other strategic decisions.
- Conducts Voice of the Customer research, including text analytics, synthesis of multiple data sources, cross-platform survey data analysis, and ad hoc analyses.
- Links the insights from VOC feedback throughout the customer journey to Indeed’s net promoter score and helps to drive the development of new and improved business processes and products to address customer pain points and, thereby, improve the customers’ net promoter score.
- Effectively translates data into insights and actions by proactively and effectively communicating the issues and opportunities exposed by the data – the “what and so what” – wrapping the insights into persuasive stories that drive action – the “now what.”
- Develops interactive KPI dashboards that are accessible, clear and relevant communicating trends in customer feedback metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Effort.
- Leverages existing customer data sources and identifies and implements additional data sources that will drive an aligned, cohesive and comprehensive view of customer service and experience data, to assess, define and influence a digital and omni-channel customer experience.
- Monitors multiple sources of Voice of the Customer (VOC) feedback, including customer surveys, frontline staff input, product reviews, feedback on the website and app experience, and social media content to identify and assess gaps in the customer experience.
- Documents ongoing VoC processes in preparation for key insights and recommendations to be presented and wrapped into corporate and department goals & objectives.
- Provides analytical support for test design and experimentation.
Quantifies the impact of cross-functional customer experience initiatives.
- 5+ years work experience related to data analysis
- Expertise in presenting data visually to provide a clear, compelling story
- Expertise in presentation of results and translation of complex findings into layman’s terms
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer focus
- Deep understanding of how to apply statistical methods to identify drivers of business results based on customer feedback and customer journey touchpoints
- Experience with unstructured data analysis, including voice and text analytics
- Experience with and understanding of data extraction and analysis tools -- SQL and Salesforce are a must and Clarabridge, Tableau and Nexidia are a plus
- Strong ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data, optimize data sets, tools, and analysis techniques to drive business outcomes
- Experience in synthesizing disparate data sources including primary and secondary sources
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.