Additional Posting Location(s): Dublin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Assist in the preparation of analyses, blog posts, and other materials for the Indeed Hiring Lab.
- Work with Indeed’s economic experts to develop newsworthy ideas and support them with research and data analysis.
- Assemble data sets from both Indeed data and other sources and analyze them using data manipulation tools like R.
- Prepare charts, tables, and presentations along with the design team.
- Assist others with research projects: compiling literature reviews and archival research and handling data assembly and analysis.
- Write and proofread articles under the oversight of senior staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or related field required; Master’s strongly preferred.
- Basic understanding of economics and statistics.
- Experience with data access and manipulation tools such as SQL, R, and Python strongly preferred.
- Attention to detail and solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work cooperatively in a team environment.
- English proficiency required.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.