Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is looking for a motivated Revenue Analyst to play a key role in providing impactful reporting and insightful analysis to key business leaders, ensuring the successful execution of the revenue strategy. You will execute all phases of revenue reporting, including data compilation and validation, daily-weekly-monthly reporting and dashboarding of key metrics, and work closely with multiple departments within the organization to enable pivotal revenue management decisions.
- Develop, update and distribute the revenue forecast, monitor actual pacing and communicate trends and variances as they appear
- Partner closely with Marketing, Product, Sales and other Finance teams to ensure data and reporting alignment, adherence to goals, and completion of key deliverables
- Manage financial models supporting the revenue forecast across domestic and international markets
- Assist in formulating and implementing new financial systems, tools, and methods
- Bachelors in Finance or equivalent degree with 3+ years of progressive, related experience
- Advanced modeling, reporting and forecasting skills with proven mastery of Excel
- Experience with statistical forecasting tools, Tableau and SQL knowledge a distinct advantage
- Skilled at analyzing large volumes of data with an ability to synthesize it into trends, actionable recommendations, and executive level presentations
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Sound judgement with the ability to independently make decisions
- Ability to mindfully communicate both verbally and in writing
- Possess intellectual curiosity, and passion for detail, accuracy and completeness
- Experience working with Engineering and Marketing teams a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.