Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, New York City, Scottsdale
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Your job.The ideal candidate is a process-driven, results-focused collaborator who is passionate about delivering a WOW client experience. As the Rewards and Recognition Program Specialist, you will work to establish a Client Success recognition program to recognize all of the hard work of the Client Success team. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, be detailed oriented, organized, analytical and demonstrate the ability to work independently and also within a team environment. The Rewards and Recognition Program Specialist will work closely with other leaders in Human Resources and Client Success to support our growing team.
- Assist with the strategy and execution of the Global CS rewards and recognition program.
- Develop content and make recommendations to enhance the employee experience through the recognition program.
- Extract data and use data-driven arguments to structure the Client Success recognition program.
- Liaise with multiple internal teams including Program, Business Automation, Marketing, Client Success and Procurement to ensure the program runs successfully.
- Manage the internal CS team communication strategy through regular email communications, video announcements and newsletter updates.
- Propose and manage the program budget and award distribution.
- Effectively and responsibly communicate reward programs and details to all levels within Indeed.
- Create and maintain consolidated reporting with program data, including individual results and Global CS rewards and recognition program leaders.
- Track and report on the success of the rewards and recognition program.
- Document ongoing internal recognition processes in preparation for key insights and recommendations to be presented and tied into corporate and department goals and objectives.
- Create and execute in-office program events across the Global CS offices.
- Regularly solicit and analyze feedback from key personnel to identify areas of improvement for the program.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand and content awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, or 7 years related experience required if no degree
- 2+ years of experience working with internal rewards/recognition programs and/or compensation & benefits platforms
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency using Excel
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Experience with Project Management a plus
- The ability to work with strict deadlines and under pressure is essential
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.