Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is seeking a online search marketing professional to execute large-scale user acquisition programs across the globe. This is a chance for an online marketer to work on a site with 200M unique visitors a month across more than 60 countries and 30 languages.
The SEM Analyst will work the online marketing team to help people get jobs by using Indeed. The ideal candidate has experience executing user acquisition channels with particular expertise in paid search marketing (SEM). You are innovative and resourceful, making the most impact with the least amount of resources. Although you are creative, you are also analytical — data ultimately drives your decision making process. You are an excellent collaborator, able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the success of your initiatives. You are not satisfied with the status quo and always look for ways to make the program better.
What you will do:
- Work with the technical and analytical SEM team members to execute global paid acquisition campaigns
- Analyze and optimize the performance of the paid campaigns
- Monitor paid channel performance and report results to the team
- Work with the SEM Strategist on testing paid acquisition projects and make recommendations based on results
- Talk to internal business teams and translate the business requirements into search strategy
- 2+ years experience in performance-based, direct response online marketing
- Strong record of continuous positive account performance
- Expert in paid search marketing using Google, Bing, and other search engines. Experience with international search engines a plus.
- Adwords/Bing Ads Certification
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Adaptable and self-motivated in learning new software and processes
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Proficiency with Google office suite programs
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.