Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Work with the technical and analytical SEM team members to execute global paid acquisition campaigns
- Analyze and optimize the performance of paid campaigns Monitor paid channel performance and report results to the team
- Give guidance about paid search strategy and account optimization Lead testing paid acquisition projects and make recommendations based on results
- Talk to internal business teams and translate the business requirements into search strategy
- 5+ years experience in performance-based, direct response online marketing
- Significant budget responsibility
- Strong record of continuous positive account performance
- Expert in paid search marketing using Google, Bing, and other search engines. Experience with international search engines a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be self driven in a fast paced environment
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Facebook Advertising and Apple Search Ads a plus.
- Experience with other advertising platforms like Quora, Reddit, Twitter a plus.
- Ability to pass Adwords/Bing Ads Certification
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing. SQL experience is a plus.
- Adaptable and self-motivated in learning new software and processes
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Proficiency with Google office suite programs
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, STEM or a related field
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.