Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Work with the technical SEM team members to execute global paid acquisition campaigns
- Maintain, monitor, and optimize paid channel performance Analyze and report results to the team and stakeholders
- Give guidance about paid search strategy and account optimization Lead paid acquisition experiments and make recommendations based on results
- Talk to internal business teams and translate the business requirements into search strategy Expand, grow, and transform current paid acquisition programs
- 5+ years experience in performance-based, direct response online marketing with significant budget responsibility
- Strong record of continuous positive account performance
- Expert in paid search marketing using Google and Bing & other search engines. Other advertising platforms like Quora, Yelp, Nextdoor, Blind, Reddit are a plus.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Facebook Advertising and Apple Search Ads
- Experience with remarketing, display, app install, or video campaigns a plus
- Extreme resourcefulness to work independently and self driven in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Python & SQL experience is a plus.
- Adaptable and self-motivated in learning new software and processes
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Proficiency with Google office suite programs
- Bachelor's degree (Economics, STEM or a related field a plus)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.