Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced Lead SEO Content Manager focused on growing organic traffic to our SMB segment for 60+ markets around the globe utilizing our scaled content platforms. Based in our Austin office the SEO Content Manager will work closely with the SEO product team and the cross-functional SMB team to execute against our global SMB SEO-strategy as well as provide continuous feedback for enhancements of our CMS. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content. The Content Manager will manage an expanding team of SEO Analysts, interact with C-level team members and build new opportunities across our client engagements. The SEO Content Manager will be a solid leader, clear communicator and possess great analytical skills.
- Create SEO growth and development strategies for Indeed’s SMB segment serving markets all around the globe.
- Strong understanding of structured data and tactics to optimize content readability for search engines.
- Design and execute sound research to learn about how search engines work.
- Design and execute SEO multivariate tests to learn and quantify success (or failure), keeping focus on overall goals.
- Prioritize and execute initiatives collaborating with Product, Engineering, and International teams.
- Train Product, Engineering, and other relevant teams on SEO best practices.
- Document SEO lessons learned to improve Indeed’s overall SEO knowledge and strategy.
- Help product analyze and monitor key competitors.
- Derive insights from data and competitive research.
- Lead, mentor and develop a highly skilled SEO team.
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing successful global SEO content strategies.
- Strong understanding of search engine ranking algorithms as well as structured data expertise.
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Advanced user in SemRush, AHrefs, Google Analytics, Similarweb and other industry tools.
- Able to analyze keyword spaces, identify high value opportunities and translate these into scalable products.
- Ability to quantify SEO initiative impact and prioritize accordingly.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to clearly explain important concepts to various audiences.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.