Date published: 10-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is seeking an SEO Manager focused on expanding presence in the APAC region. The position has great potential, working very closely with dedicated Engineering and Product teams to create and optimize SEO user acquisition strategies targeting some of our highest opportunity countries. Candidates should be confident in a broad range of tasks including conducting large-scale competitive market research to assess opportunity, structuring new products in new query spaces, running effective SEO tests, and handling details like keyword optimization. Clear, concise communication is a must - besides having to communicate and train unfamiliar parties on SEO reasoning, you’ll be working as part of our SEO team distributed across multiple time zones.
If you love SEO, are passionate about the web, data, and always doing what’s best for the user, Indeed is looking for you. We have astounding breadth and depth of data from sites in more than 60 countries and 28 languages, allowing you to learn more and learn faster. To help you make sense of it all we offer a highly collaborative and analytical learning environment to develop your skills at scale every day. Come join our efforts to help hundreds of millions of jobseekers worldwide!
What you will do
- With the product team, create organic user acquisition strategy in APAC countries based on large-scale competitive and search market research
- Educate and collaborate with Product, Engineering, and other teams across multiple offices to achieve shared goals
- Determine and prioritize key initiatives to achieve project success
- Rigorously test to validate growth opportunities and mitigate risk
- Effectively communicate project goals, status, risks, and successes
- Experience managing SEO for a high traffic website, including testing and strategy
- Clear, focused communicator, training others on SEO a plus
- Knowledge of the APAC SEO landscape
- Experience working across multiple teams to get things done
- Knowledge of Python and/or SQL a strong plus
- 5+ years experience in SEO overall
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.