Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for an experienced SEO Product Manager focused on growing organic traffic through job seeker tailored content products that support all markets globally. Based in our Austin office the SEO Product Manager will work closely with the product, design and engineering teams to execute on the SEO-strategy as well as ensure that products are built SEO-friendly from the beginning.
This position impacts people across the globe, helping them find their next job through Indeed. The ideal candidate is passionate about figuring out how search engines work through careful research and testing, and excited to use this knowledge to help people find jobs through Indeed. You will drive Indeed’s learning and growth in the job search space, staying on top of changes among search behavior, search engines, and competitors to create impactful growth initiatives. You will have the technical experience to work with our various stores of data, leveraging that information into actionable, scalable SEO improvements.
- Create SEO growth and development strategies for Indeed job seeker content products.
- Design and execute sound research to learn about how search engines work.
- Design and execute SEO multivariate tests to learn and quantify success (or failure), keeping focus on overall goals.
- Prioritize and execute initiatives collaborating with Product, Engineering, and International teams.
- Train Product, Engineering, and other relevant teams on SEO best practices. Document SEO lessons learned to improve Indeed’s overall SEO knowledge and strategy.
- Help product analyze and monitor key competitors.
- Derive insights from huge datasets, mining logs or crawling the web as necessary.
- Master and be the point person on industry standard analytics tools and proprietary systems.
- Passionate curiosity both for how search engines work, and how to use this knowledge to provide real benefit to users.
- Strong initiative to create new projects and drive them through to completion.
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing successful global SEO practices resulting in more than 50MM UVs a month is required.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and strict adherence to white-hat SEO techniques.
- Advanced user in Google Analytics, Similarweb and other industry tools.
- Ability to quantify SEO initiative impact and prioritize accordingly.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to clearly explain important concepts to various audiences.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.