Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed is looking for an International Marketing Associate to support the acquisition of new employers posting jobs on Indeed across the globe.
Successful candidates will have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field as well as two years experience managing marketing campaigns. Strong candidates will have experience managing offline marketing campaigns in another language.
- Design, execute and measure marketing tests, collaborating with stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Business Intelligence and Finance
- Scale, optimize and monitor ongoing on and offline acquisition campaigns through channels such as paid search, display, audio and direct mail
- Prioritize most important projects based on impact
- Develop and run A/B tests, conduct analysis of results, and iterate based on findings
- Coordinate translations of marketing content
- Track and report results of online and offline marketing campaigns
What we are looking for:
- Experience running marketing campaigns outside of the United States / and/or in a different language.
- 2+ years experience in marketing
- BS in Marketing, Business or related fields is required
- Strong quantitative skills to analyze data (Strong Excel required, SQL proficiency a plus)
- Speaks a foreign language (preferably Spanish or Italian)
- Attention to detail, organized, curious
- Ability to multi-task in an unstructured environment
- Proven ability to work across different departments
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to find resourceful ways around roadblocks
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.