Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Account Executives at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will advocate Job Search technology to leading companies across multiple states and promote the inventive power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion for Indeed will ultimately help more organizations connect with great people. In this role, you will be part of a new team on our Emerging Markets group helping expand Indeed's market presence by selling into companies in Mexico.
- Drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium and enterprise-level sized employers in Mexico
- Use bilingual skills (Spanish and English) to develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quotas
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- Develop account relationships and close sales quickly
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Expert fluency in Spanish and English for the ability to conduct verbal and written business in both languages is required
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills in both languages
- 3+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- Strong knowledge of the Mexico market
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Metrics-oriented and a competitive attitude
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell in an emerging market
- 10% travel
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role. To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the USA and should not require, now or in the future, Indeed sponsorship for employment visa status.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.