Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
As an Analyst in Product Analytics, you will have an opportunity to
- Design ad hoc analyses to support specific global teams in partnership with database experts.
- Innovate how we derive insights and provide product recommendations.
- Collaborate with our Global Product Sales and Commercialization teams on analytical best practices and actionable insights.
- Build tools, processes and relationships with leaders to understand drivers behind product performance.
- Evolve the way we track and measure product health and performance trends.
- Influence a wide variety of stakeholders from Product and Engineering to Sales and Client Success by using data driven methodologies.
- Bachelor's Degree with a quantitative focus (Computer Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, etc.)
- 2+ years working in Strategy & Operations, Business Intelligence, Product Management and/or Consulting.
- Experienced problem solver who can take data and tell an insightful story to drive product improvements and recommendations.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and have dabbled with automation languages (Python, VBA)
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to performance and learning new skills.
- Know your way around a customer relationship management system - specifically Salesforce.
- Experience in a fast paced, rapidly evolving startup environment with the ability to work under pressure.
Here’s what’s in it for you
- Work in an environment where we strongly believe in our company mission: helping people find jobs.
- A competitive compensation package with an open PTO policy!
- Your choice in high tech gear - Laptops, ergonomic workstations, etc.
- Happy Hours, team offsites + outings, daily breakfast offerings and lots of free snacks + beverages!
- Flexibility at work - work on our beautiful terrace in Midtown or our spacious, well appointed cafeteria!
- Affinity groups to help employees connect around common interests
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.