Date published: 18-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
Your job.The Sales Analysis team is part of the Global Sales Strategy organization. Its core mission is to use data- driven approaches to uncover insights and drive strategic decision making for the broader sales organization. The Sales Analyst will be driving global analytics using a variety of internal and external tools. The ideal candidate will be technically savvy, with a knack for discovering insights and data-driven storytelling.
About you.Core responsibilities
- Design ad hoc analyses to support specific global sales teams, in partnership with Indeed’s database experts.
- Build dashboards and customized tools that help answer critical business questions.
- Improve existing dashboards to drive consistency, best practices, and simplicity.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, Service teams) to refine recommendations and provide analytical assistance.
- Develop fluency and deep subject matter expertise with all types of Sales Data (revenue, productivity, team structure, CRM)
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytical role preferably at a B2B company.
- Experience with Tableau or other comparable business intelligence software.
- Experience using spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets).
- Good understanding of relational databases and data warehouse principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions.
- Experience with sales-force driven business models, including CRM-related data sources and tools (e.g., Salesforce, SAP)
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.