As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- You will hire, manage and develop a team of Sales Executives, direct the sales process, including prospect targeting, qualifying, and positioning of Indeed products and services
- Lead new business generation and up-selling of existing advertisers
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Adhere to sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written in French and in English
- Understanding of interactive media, technology solutions ideals including pay-per-click products
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.