Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
The Sales Meetings team is a small team within Global Sales Enablement that manages our large-scale internal Sales Meetings. Our team works across Global Sales Enablement and with Sales leadership to ensure these meetings are strategically planned, executed and tracked.
Indeed is seeking a Sales Meetings Associate to assist in daily operations and support for Sales Meetings and projects.
The Sales Meetings Associate will report to the Sales Meetings Manager and must be able to partner well with numerous internal support teams. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks and go out of their way to find ways to contribute to the team.
- Support Project Managers with planning of agendas, contributors, presenters, activities, facilities, catering, materials, swag and travel for internal Sales Meetings
- Create and track meeting budgets
- Maintain team status report
- Propose ideas on how to improve quality of current and future events
- Contribute to the ongoing tracking and reinforcement of Sales Meetings
- Document new processes and content on our company Intranet
- Organize vendor management programs and make recommendations for additional outside resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional English written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (GoToMeeting, Zoom)
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or G Suite)
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multitask effectively
- Travel, as necessary for onsite management and event support
- Cool sense of humor and a personality that fills a room
- Experience working with Sales teams in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Familiarity with the recruiting industry and landscape
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.