Date published: 19-Sep-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Report to, and work closely with head of sales operations to improve and maintain sales efficiency
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of our CRM and sales processes
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from members of our sales team
- Utilize Excel and other tools to perform extensive data analysis
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity
- Provide support for day-to-day system maintenance
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Eligibility to work in Japan and fluency in Japanese
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years experience in a sales environment, internet or start-up background is a plus
- Solid experience with Excel such as formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Keen ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Energy, enthusiasm and hands-on attitude
- Strong organizational skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.