Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Report to, and work closely with head of sales operations to improve and maintain sales efficiency
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of our CRM and sales processes
- Provide day-to-day support for rapidly growing sales team in Dublin and other remote offices.
- Utilize Excel and other tools to perform extensive data analysis
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from members of our sales team
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Bachelor's degree required, Finance/sales related related background is a plus
- 2+ years experience in sales operations (internet or start-up background is a plus
- Full fluency in French/ Dutch is an advantage
- Expert experience with Excel such as complex formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, auditing data, etc.
- Comfortable working with large data sets and CRM systems
- Keen ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfortable working under deadlines and, with senior stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.