Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Sales Operations team works cross-functionally with sales, finance, engineering, customer service, and HR supporting Indeed’s salespeople globally across North America, EMEA, and APAC. The team drives initiatives for target setting, sales compensation, incentive programs, bonuses, headcount planning, system implementation and support, and helps troubleshoot issues for sales within the CRM.
Indeed.com is looking for a highly motivated Analyst to join our Sales Operations team and support our fast-growing sales team in our Toronto office. You must possess strong Excel skills, a good understanding of CRM systems, an analytical mindset, and a high attention to detail and accuracy. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, is passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
- Report to, and work closely with, the Manager of Sales Operations to improve and maintain sales operations and process efficiency
- Assist with the onboarding and offboarding of sales representatives, including setting quotas, commission rates, team assignments, and account assignments
- Troubleshoot CRM sales-related issues, including but not limited, to sales commissions, crediting, quota, and assignment
- Help maintain the accuracy of data within the CRM
- Work with sales management, product, and engineering teams to identify and implement improvements within the sales process
- Pull and analyze data to ensure accuracy, identify trends, and monitor sales activity
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in Sales Operations or a related role
- Advanced skill in Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau preferred, but not required
- Analytical mindset; ability to analyze large sets of data and provide meaningful insight
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.