Date published: 19-Sep-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How this job works.
* Report to, and work closely with head of sales operations to improve and maintain sales efficiency
* Quickly gain a deep understanding of our CRM and sales processes
* Analyze and respond to inquiries from members of our sales team
* Utilize Excel and other tools to perform extensive data analysis
* Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity
* Provide support for day-to-day system maintenance
* Diagnose and solve technical problems
* Bachelor's degree required, CS or Finance related background is a plus
* 1+ years experience in a sales environment, internet or start-up background is a plus
* Solid experience with Excel such as formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
* Comfortable working with large data sets
* Keen ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
* Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
* Energy, enthusiasm and hands-on attitude
* Strong organizational skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.