Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed.com is looking for a highly motivated Analyst to join our Sales Operations team and support our fast-growing sales team in our New York City office. You must possess strong Excel skills, have an analytical mindset, and high attention to detail and accuracy. We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fun, but results-oriented work environment, is passionate about delivering measurable results, and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
- Coordinate and finalize Indeed’s global Sales bonus process.
- Perform forecasting on sales compensation expense & performance.
- Coordinate and deliver final payments to Payroll department(s) and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal teams to address compensation related issues and resolution.
- Support Sales compensation plan definitions, documentation and analysis of new roles/plans.
- Respond to compensation related questions from sales management, HR business partners, and recruiters.
- Lead future efforts to automate bonus plan management using new system - Xactly.
- Support other Sales Ops team functions and projects.
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of Indeed’s CRM and sales processes.
- Assess and solve problems thoughtfully, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ experience in compensation, accounting or finance role.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and GoogleSheets; experience with Tableau and CRM is a plus.
- Advanced ability in working with large data sets and data validation or variances
- Ability to identify data needs and develop process improvements.
- Organized and methodical with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, plan and prioritize work, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong team player who is keen to learn.
- Rational thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.