Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed.com is looking for a highly motivated Associate to join our Sales Operations team and support our fast-growing sales team in our Manhattan office. You must have strong Excel skills, analytical abilities and a good understanding of CRM. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
- Report to, and work closely with the head of Sales Operations to improve and maintain sales efficiency
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of our CRM and sales processes
- Analyze and respond to inquiries from members of our sales team
- Utilize Excel and other tools to perform extensive data analysis
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity
- Provide support for day-to-day CRM system maintenance
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Bachelor's degree required (Finance related background is a plus)
- 1+ years experience in a sales environment (internet or start-up background is a plus)
- Proficient in Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.); experience with CRM is a plus
- Keen ability to analyze large sets of data and draw conclusions
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Energy, enthusiasm and hands-on attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.