Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Sales Ops team drives initiatives for target setting, sales compensation, incentive programs, bonuses, headcount planning, system implementation and support and helps troubleshoot issues for sales within the CRM. It’s an exciting time to join the Sales Operations team as we are evolving the way we support the business.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Dublin Base Salary Range: 37,000 - 47,000 EUR per year
Indeed.com is looking for a highly motivated Associate to join our Sales Operations team and support our fast-growing sales team in the Dublin office. You must have an analytical mindset and high attention to detail. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment is passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoys problem-solving.
- Work on the onboarding and offboarding of sales representatives, including setting quotas, commission rates, team assignments, and account assignments.
- Troubleshoot CRM sales-related issues, including but not limited to, sales commissions, crediting, quota, and assignment
- Help maintain the accuracy of data within the CRM
- Pull and analyze data to ensure accuracy, identify trends, and monitor sales activity
- Creating and analysing reports.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ years of experience, preferably in an analytic, sales or customer service role.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideally seeking someone with German, French or Dutch.
- Ambitious and likes working collaboratively as part of a team.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.