Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.The Sales Operations team works cross-functionally with sales, finance, engineering, customer service, and HR supporting Indeed’s salespeople globally across North America, EMEA, and APAC. The team drives initiatives for target setting, sales compensation, incentive programs, bonuses, headcount planning, system implementation, and support, and helps troubleshoot issues for sales within the CRM.
Indeed.com is looking for a highly motivated Manager to join our Sales Operations team and support our fast-growing sales team in our New York City office. You must possess strong Excel skills, a good understanding of CRM systems, an analytical mindset, and high attention to detail and accuracy. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, is passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
- Report to, and work closely with the Director of Sales Ops to manage the quarterly quota model and reporting
- Execute on regional quarterly quota model and country-level segmentation reporting
- Coordinate with the global Sales Operations team and other Business Partners to finalize global sales quota targets.
- Improve reporting and process for quota transparency within the Sales organization
- Gain a deep understanding of Indeed CRM, revenue, produces and sales processes
- Support analysis of sales performance, profitability and compensation models with key stakeholders. Escalate risks in sales credit rules & compensation
- Utilize Excel and Google docs to execute plan & incentives
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity
- Sales Operations, Strategy, or Finance related background is a plus
- 5+ years experience in a sales environment, internet or start-up background is a plus
- Expert experience with Excel and Google docs, including complex formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, auditing data, working with large data sets
- Salesforce, Workday and Tableau experience is a plus
- Comfortable working with large data sets and CRM systems
- Keen ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Energy, enthusiasm and hands-on attitude
- Strong organizational skills
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.