Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.Indeed.com is looking for a highly motivated Senior Analyst to join our Sales Operations team and support our fast-growing sales team in our New York City office. You must possess strong Excel skills, a good understanding of CRM systems, an analytical mindset, and high attention to detail and accuracy. We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fun but results-oriented work environment, is passionate about delivering measurable results and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects.
- Report to, and work closely with Sales Ops Manager bonus plan and incentive process for Indeed’s large global sales team (2,000+)
- Execute on regional quarterly bonus plans and payroll processes
- Coordinate with the global Sales Operations team to complete plan definitions, finalize sales credit and special incentives.
- Improve and automate compensation process
- Coordinate with HR / Legal / Recruiting to improve process, gaps in data or communication
- Maintain central documentation of Sales compensation plans and delivery of plan definition
- Gain a deep understanding of Indeed CRM and sales processes
- Support analysis of sales performance, profitability and compensation models with key stakeholders. Escalate risks in sales credit rules & compensation
- Utilize Excel and Google docs to execute plan & incentives
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity
- Sales Operations, Compensation, Payroll or Finance related background is a plus
- 5+ years experience in a sales environment, internet or start-up background is a plus
- Expert experience with Excel and Google docs, including complex formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, auditing data
- Salesforce, Workday and Tableau experience is a plus
- Comfortable working with large data sets and CRM systems
- Keen ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Energy, enthusiasm and hands-on attitude
- Strong organizational skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.