Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Develop, implement, and execute hiring strategies for multiple requisitions
- Source candidates & build a pipeline through the expert use of online sourcing techniques, networking, referrals etc.
- Collaborate with client groups, in Dublin and throughout our Dusseldorf office, to understand their hiring needs and build strong relationships
- Implement new initiatives to increase pipeline and build employer brand awareness
- Maintain & utilize data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates
- Working with Operations & Human Resources teams to onboard new hires
- Strong experience recruiting for high volume roles across multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- 3+ years recruiting experience, in-house recruiting experience a distinct advantage
- Strong experience building a pipeline through sourcing, for a variety of roles and skillsets
- Experience recruiting for language-specific roles across multiple locations an advantage
- Strong focus on providing an excellent candidate experience
- Patient, communicative, team player who is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Solutions-focused with a track record of implementing solutions and initiatives
- Team player with strong communication skills with a focus on knowledge-sharing
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.