Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
In this role, you will be part of the client-facing team who tests and validates the newest products Indeed is building. The team supports our Incubator sales efforts and our customers through planning, positioning, and objection handling while providing product technical expertise. You will be working closely with the appropriate Sales leadership team on executing product adoption strategy, as well as with frontline sales reps and clients.
Core role expectations include
- Testing our newest products globally across various sales functions
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar, and Face-to-Face where applicable
- Understand product demand and prepare information to support business development efforts & deployment
- Prepare target account lists
- Utilize sales teams to gather market intelligence to help improve product
- Help evaluate, build, and manage sales pipeline, and grow successful client relationships
- Provide performance insights to clients
- Provide feedback to the product and engineering team that will improve the platform
- Joining sales on customer calls/visits, conducting product demos and assisting in sales pitches
- Partnering with the Product Commercialization team to execute product growth strategy
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline and an accurate forecast of growing business opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Professional maturity and exceptional business acumen
- 3+ years of experience selling in a consultative sales-driven environment
- Ability to build strategic partnerships and solution sell
- Experience effectively communicating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly and with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability for technical learning, customer focus & cross-functional participation
- Passion to educate, sell, take on challenges and new strategic Indeed initiatives
- Big picture, team-oriented mindset
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Experience with an online CRM, Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a startup environment
- Proven potential for growth through evidence of dealing with ambiguity, self-development & drive for results
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness initiatives (incentive programs, fitness classes)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Catered meals, endless snacks, and drinks
- Monthly happy hours
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.