Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
The CSI team belongs to the Sales Strategy organization. Our team supports client-facing teams with insights driven analysis, actionable opportunity generation, & strategic insights. We deliver innovative and trusted world class services that enable our client facing teams to operate at a greater efficiency, generate high ROI, and help people get jobs!
The Advanced Analytics & Automation team within CSI is focused on leveraging the necessary technology stacks to build, scale, and deploy systems and services that serve opportunities to our partners. These opportunities are moved into WebApps, our CRM, or general databases to be consumed by groups across the organization, from Sales and Client Success to Marketing & Engineering.
Indeed is seeking a Strategist in New York City to join its growing Advanced Analytics & Automation team within Sales. The Strategist partners closely with stakeholders across various functions within the business to help lead and execute strategic initiatives that boost revenue, drive operational scale and improve efficiency for continuous exponential growth. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: we help people get jobs. Indeed’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Help identify, scope and drive critical projects and sales initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Bring together multiple ideas from various parts of the organization and products to solve a common problem.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive and refine recommendations and develop joint plans of execution
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Design and scale technological solutions (ETL’s, WebApps, Backend systems) to help support our client facing teams.
- Leverage teams across Indeed to help support ongoing initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent experience
- The ability to create Tableau dashboards is a must
- 2+ years of work experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Consulting
- Tech-savvy with interest in product and strong analytical problem solving skills (must have a love for problem solving / finding solutions to complex issues)
- Experience with an online CRM/SalesForce preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business models
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Work for a company where we strongly believe in our company mission: helping people find jobs.
- A competitive compensation package with an open PTO policy!
- Your choice in high tech gear - Laptops, ergonomic workstations, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in a wide variety of IRGs that celebrate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.