Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
- Partner with Indeed’s Sales Leadership team to identify opportunities for accelerating revenue growth
- Partner with Enterprise Account Managers to drive growth to select clients by providing analytical support and growth strategies.
- Become a thought partner/leader for our National accounts to determine the best way to position Indeed’s value proposition keeping in mind client’s goals and objectives.
- Lead projects that will help identify efficiency improvements, streamline processes and help scale solutions to enable sales grow faster. Map and evaluate sales processes (across pre-sales, sales, and post-sales), combining both quantitative and qualitative inputs (sales team observation, interviews, process mapping)
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Sales, Client Services, Finance, Product, BI, Service teams) to refine recommendations, develop and execute action plans
- Help with preparation of quarterly business reviews and other such presentation material to senior leadership
- Assist with adhoc requests (data, analysis, reporting, etc)
- Bachelors degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in Sales Strategy, Marketing Strategy and/or Consulting
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills, ability to create a compelling story and influence target audience
- Project management skills plus presentation creation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with sales-force driven business models
- Experience working with Sales teams
- Process evaluation and design (lean principles)
- Familiarity with recruiting industry and associated advertising agencies a plus
- 5+ years experience with some familiarity with the recruiting industry and landscape
- Proven experience analyzing data with spreadsheet software, quantitative modeling experience
- Familiarity with Tableau, light SQL, Salesforce
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.