Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
- Drive in-market strategies to help revenue growth by partnering with stakeholders and x-functional teams
- Scope, design and execute market/segment specific insights, analyses and tools
- Ability to scale and maintain reporting, tools across sales organization
- Partner and participate in conversations with Product and Product Marketing teams relating to product development, testing, updates; be a true advocate for Sales priorities
- Be a thought leader by suggesting and advocating new tests, product improvements
- Help in educating Product and Engineering groups with Sales priorities and goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, Service teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of work experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Consulting
- Tech-savvy with interest in product and strong analytical problem solving skills
- Experience with an online CRM/SalesForce preferred
- Project management skills and experience with process evaluation and design (lean principles)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business model
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.