Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
- Proactively partner with sales executives and country leaders on all operational and strategic issues to serve as the “COO” of their businesses, e.g. team restructuring, quota setting, localization of global initiatives
- Develop growth strategies for new and existing customers
- Improve the Sales team’s capabilities and effectiveness
- Define and improve Sales processes and systems/tools
- Collaborate with Sales on defining policies and managing exceptions
- Translate insights into valuable sales and business recommendations
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years work experience in Sales Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and/or Consulting
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience with sales-force driven business models
- Experience analyzing data with spreadsheet software, database query experience (e.g. SQL), with quantitative modeling experience
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.