Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
- Collaborate with sales representatives in a consultative way by providing solutions to help sales sell
- Design and develop sales presentation materials to support sales on business reviews and sales calls
- Empathize with the customer and/or sales representative and be driven to provide support
- Run multiple reports, working across various softwares and application tools
- Analyze client performance data and utilize market research to craft comprehensive storylines that generate revenue potential
- Build strong relationships with sales teams, being seen as a valued-partner
- Participate on special projects designed to better the processes within the Sales Support team and begin to get involved with projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity throughout the sales organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years’ experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; ideally in a sales support role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Pride in the quality of work and attention-to-detail
- Ability to work independently, multitask and meet multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- A flexible attitude, excellent time-management and proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Highly proficient user of MS Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.