Date published: 1-Dec-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.You must be able to partner well with high energy National Account Managers as well as their internal support teams.
- Assist in the design and development of sales presentations and sales marketing materials
- Assist the sales operations team with analysis of sales performance data
- Daily communication with National Account Managers, Client Services and Marketing teams
- Run sales and CRM reports and assist with analysis for National Account Managers
- Monitor, gather and distribute information regarding industry news, market research and trends
- Complete special projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- Full professional fluency in both Dutch and English
- 2+ years’ experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; ideally in a sales support role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A flexible attitude, excellent time-management and proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Highly proficient user of MS Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.