Date published: 1-Dec-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.How Sales Support Works. Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and training. Every month, 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
How this job works.
How you work.
- Assist in the design and development of sales presentations and sales marketing materials
- Assist the sales operations team with analysis of sales performance data
- Daily communication with National Account Managers, Client Services and Marketing teams
- Run sales and CRM reports and assist with analysis for National Account Managers
- Monitor, gather and distribute information regarding industry news, market research and trends
- Complete special projects as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- Full professional fluency in English
- 2+ years’ experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; ideally in a sales support role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A flexible attitude, excellent time-management and proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Highly proficient user of MS Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.