Date published: 16-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
The Sales Support Manager will work closely with Sales Directors, Sr. Directors and VP’s to help identify sales enablement needs as well as establish new/improved sales solutions.
- Motive Sales Support team to deliver strategic solutions oriented support to sales
- Evaluate current business processes to ensure they maintain continuous improvement of sales collateral
- Strategically oversee the positioning of data analyses by market
- Advise on the creation of effective data driven resources for sales
- Assess the demand for new sales resources and influence the prioritization of creation and distribution of resources
- Assist in the design and development of sales collateral to support sales in EMEA
- Coach Coordinators, Specialists, Team Leads to develop solutions for sales based on key sales pain-points
- Work with internal departments to align goals that improve the efficiency and productivity of the global Sales organization
- Tactfully deliver feedback and direction to experienced sales leaders and high-energy sales representatives and sales support employees
- Design, develop, and implement the on-boarding and continuing education strategy for Sales Support hires
- 3+ years of relevant management experience in sales or support
- Graduate degree in business related function required
- Proficiency in a second language
- Excellent time management skills
- Collaborative skills that allow you to work well within an international team
- Ability to relay important sales messaging established by senior leadership
- High business acumen with strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience with various go-to-market strategies and global sales organization business models
- Experience in strategic planning, program execution, and team building
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence all levels of the organization
- Comfortable with international travel
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.