Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Act as a core market team member and work with aligned sales teams to understand business needs and develop innovative, scalable tools and solutions to enhance the sales story
- Problem solve, analyze data and present findings in a way that encourages sales to optimize revenue potential via customized sales presentations and performance reports
- Provide strategic insight into how to deepen the sales conversations by evaluating client performance and providing a story that leads to new product solutions
- Leverage Indeed’ unique data and analyze large dataset to identify areas of opportunity within the sales cycle
- Work closely with Sales Directors to document customer needs and business requirements and partner with Content Creation Team to develop new sales collaterals
- May occasionally develop stories and presentations to effectively communicate complex analytics and recommend actions for strategic accounts, working in partnership with client services
- Find efficiencies for manual business processes to increase productivity
- Act as a project manager and subject matter expert in a specific business area within market, product, or workstream.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years experience working in fast-paced, sales environment; experience with recruitment, advertising or SaaS business with enterprise level companies preferred
- Highly proficient user of MS Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of close collaboration with Sales on pipeline creation, sale cycle accelerations and Upsell/Cross Sell programs
- Ability to analyze and make sense of data, turn insights into conclusions and create actionable strategic recommendations
- Comfortable giving feedback to experienced salespersons; while still being seen as a valued partner
- Experience with project management and a thorough understanding of sales cycles and the mentality of a sales representative
- Ability to lead and project manage multiple projects
- High Level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Self Motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge
- Ability to work in a multinational,high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment
- Someone who has experience leading a team in a project manager capacity a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.