Additional Posting Location(s): Montreal
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Our Sales Enablement team focuses on helping Sales be more effective, efficient and productive by shaping our sales message (Sales Support) and preparing people for its delivery (Sales Training). We collaborate with functions across Indeed to give Sales the knowledge, tools, information and resources to succeed. We are looking for passionate individuals who are strategic problem solvers, and are enthusiastic about partnering with Sales to provide solutions and help them sell.
As a Customer Insights Specialist at Indeed, you will assist in the strategic development and adoption of sales materials used by the sales organization. To be successful, you will be able to partner well with high-energy sales reps, understand the sales cycles, conduct custom analysis, prepare scalable sales reporting and presentations. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure business processes are followed and brand consistency is maintained throughout the sales organization.
- Act as a core market team member and work with aligned sales teams to understand business needs and develop innovative, scalable tools and solutions to enhance the sales story
- Problem solve, analyze data and present findings in a way that encourages sales to optimize revenue potential via customized sales presentations and performance reports
- Provide strategic insight into how to deepen the sales conversations by evaluating client performance and providing a story that leads to new product solutions
- Leverage Indeed’s unique data and analyze large dataset to identify areas of opportunity within the sales cycle
- Work closely with Sales Directors to document customer needs and business requirements and partner with Content Creation Team to develop new sales collaterals
- May occasionally develop stories and presentations to effectively communicate complex analytics and recommend actions for strategic accounts, working in partnership with client services
- Find efficiencies for manual business processes to increase productivity
- Act as a project manager and subject matter expert in a specific business area within market, product, or workstream.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Bilingual (Written and Spoken) in Canadian French and English required
- 3-5 years experience working in fast-paced, sales environment; experience with recruitment, advertising or SaaS business with enterprise level companies preferred
- Highly proficient user of MS Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with storytelling using multiple datasource (SQL, Tableau, SFDC) required
- Experience of close collaboration with Sales on pipeline creation, sale cycle accelerations and Upsell/Cross Sell programs
- Ability to analyze and make sense of data, turn insights into conclusions and create actionable strategic recommendations
- Comfortable giving feedback to experienced salespersons; while still being seen as a valued partner
- Experience with project management and a thorough understanding of sales cycles and the mentality of a sales representative
- Ability to lead and project manage multiple projects
- High Level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Self Motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge
- Ability to work in a multinational, high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment
- Someone who has experience leading a team in a project manager capacity a plus
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.