Date published: 27-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
* Lead in the design and development of sales presentation materials to support sales on business reviews and sales calls
* Partner with sales to help craft sales stories and messaging"
* Make intelligent improvements to business processes where needed to make sales more efficient, productive and happy
* Collaborate with sales leadership to set strategies targeted at improving the adoption of business processes and the continuous improvement of sales materials
* Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity throughout the sales organization
* Problem solve, analyze data and present findings in a way that generates revenue potential
* Empathize with the customer or sales representative and be driven to provide support
* Monitor, gather and distribute information regarding industry news, market research, and trends for key accounts
* Build Strong Partnership with sales to be able to assess and evaluate the business and market needs.
* A thorough understanding of sales cycles and customer demand
* Ability to analyze and make sense of data, turn insights into conclusions and create actionable strategic recommendations
* Pride in the quality of work and attention-to-detail
* Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines
* Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
* Dynamic thinking capabilities to balance day-to-day business judgments and analytical thinking with leveraging and maintaining company-wide guidelines
* Tactfully give feedback and direction to experienced sales persons as a partner
* Advanced analysis, reporting, formatting, data manipulation and presentation skills a plus
* Ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
* Bachelor's degree
* 2-5 years experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment; ideally in a sales support role
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* A flexible attitude, excellent time-management and proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
* Highly proficient user of MS Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.