Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Act as a core market team member and partner with sales team to understand the insights and intelligence they require to understand to manage and grow their business and develop solutions to deliver their requirements at scale and enhance the sales story
- Extract data from Indeed data warehouse and turn insights into compelling stories that help our clients become more successful
- Problem solve, analyze data and present findings in a way that encourages sales to optimize revenue potential via customized sales presentations and performance reports.
- Provide strategic insight into how to deepen the sales conversations by evaluating client performance and providing a story that leads to new product solutions.
- Leverage Indeed’ unique dataset to develop stories and presentations and effectively communicate complex analytics and recommended actions, working in partnership with client services, employer insights
- Work closely with Sales, Client Strategist and International Sales Managers to document customer needs and business requirements and partner with Content Creation Team to develop new sales collaterals
- Find efficiencies for manual business processes to increase productivity
- Act as a project manager and subject matter expert in a specific business area within market, product, or work-stream.
- Bachelor degree with quantitative focus or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- 8+ years experience working in fast-paced, sales environment; experience with recruitment, advertising or SaaS business with enterprise level companies preferred
- Extensive analytical work experience including extensive database query & spreadsheet experience
- Demonstrate ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data, and extract insights that lead to tangible results
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams located around the globe in different timezones
- Distinctive problem solving and structuring skills
- Proven track record of thought leadership in applying data driven models that have had a tangible impact on sales and marketing operations across international markets
- Experience with storytelling using multiple datasource (SQL, Tableau, SFDC)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate ideas and influence all levels of the organization
- Experience presenting to senior leadership
- Experience with project management and working cross functionally
- A thorough understanding of sales cycles and how to effectively work with Enterprise Accounts
- High Level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Self Motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge
- Ability to work in a multinational, high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment
- Someone who has experience leading a team in a project manager or sales operations manager capacity a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.