Our mission.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is seeking a Sales Trainer to assist in daily operations and training/development functions for the Sales Team. This individual is responsible for supporting Indeed’s efforts to continuously promote employee engagement, growth/development, and retention.
The Sales Trainer will report to the Sales Training Manager and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- The Sales Trainer will work with French sales teams to provide training support in their local language, including coaching support and workshop support as required
- Conduct core courses within new hire training curriculum
- Facilitate trainings within continued education curriculum
- Coach and develop Sales Reps 1-on-1
- Support the development and updating of sales training materials
- Track and report on all sales training, surveys, attendance, participation etc.
- Create and update testing and evaluation tools including attendance-tracking and surveys
- Document new processes and update existing training materials on Indeed’s company Intranet
- Coordinate scheduling, communication and execution of special projects as needed, such as the organization of sales-wide training events
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional English written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Full Fluency in French
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs)
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs desirable (WebEx, ClearSlide, Join.me)
- Previous experience supporting others to learn
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.