Date published: 13-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs.
- We are seeking a Sales Training and Development Specialist to assist in daily operations and training/development functions for the Sales Team.
- This individual is responsible for supporting Indeed"s efforts to continuously promote employee engagement, growth/development, and retention.
- Sales Training and Development Specialist will report to the Manager of Sales Training and Development APAC and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate projects between various departments and provide other general support as needed.
- Excellent written and oral communications, phone and presentation skills, fluent Japanese and at least business level English
- 5 Years Sales Training experience in an organization
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 3 years previous sales experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with an online CRM Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Experience creating/delivering training using PowerPoint, Excel and Google Docs E-Learning experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.