Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
* Facilitate 1:1 coaching sessions, team trainings, office and org-wide training
* Work with the training team and Sales management to continually develop, evolve and facilitate the on boarding program for new employees
* Stand as a resource for Sales and Sales management teams
* Assess training needs by consistently shadowing Account Executives and observing, calls, demos and meetings
* Review sales performance reports and analytics, collect supporting data and make recommendations for continued education sessions
* Partner with Sales Support and Marketing to drive messaging, Inside Sales strategy and overall sales process
* Track and report on all training, surveys, attendance, participation etc.
* Support the roll out of a large scale LMS
* Organize vendor management program and make recommendations for additional outside resources
* Cool sense of humor and a personality that fills a room
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 3+ years of Sales training or Sales Management in a progressive environment
* Exceptional German and English written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
* Experience with an online CRM
* Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
* A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
* Experience creating/delivering training; e-Learning experience a plus
* Familiarity with the recruitment / staffing industry
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.