Date published: 12-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
1) to educate our Sales people to be masters of Indeed products and positioning
2) to ensure our people are GREAT at Sales.
The right candidate for this role is one that is passionate about working in an aggressively growing environment across different segments and offices. Our ideal candidate carries enthusiasm about our mission to get people jobs, and thrives in an energetic Sales environment.
Indeed is seeking a Sales Training Coordinator to assist in daily operations and training/development functions for the Sales Team. This individual is responsible for supporting Indeed’s efforts to continuously promote employee engagement, growth/development, and retention.
The Sales Training Coordinator will report to the Sales Training Manager and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Manage logistics for Sales Training programs including new hire onboarding, continuing education, and others
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of eLearning content; driving adoption of LMS
- Support the development, updating of sales training materials and equipment
- Document new processes and update existing training materials on Indeed’s company Intranet
- Coordinate scheduling, communication and execution of special projects as needed, such as the organization of sales-wide training events
- Organize vendor management programs and make recommendations for additional outside resources
- Keep current on training design and methodology, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional English written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Familiarity with screen sharing programs (WebEx, ClearSlide, Join.me)
- Proficient with office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs)
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Cool sense of humor and a personality that fills a room
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Open PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness initiatives (incentive programs, fitness classes)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Catered meals, kitchens stocked with snacks and beverages
- Monthly happy hours
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
- Flexible Work Arrangements
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.