Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is seeking a Sales Training Manager to assist in daily operations and training/development functions for the Indeed Sales Team. This individual is responsible for supporting Indeed’s efforts to continuously promote employee engagement, growth/development, and retention.
The Sales Training Manager will report to the Senior Sales Training Manager. They must be a strong people leader who is able to partner well with additional internal support teams and lead the charge in driving high performance in their teams as well as developing new and refining existing training and development programmes. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, an ability to motivate and manage people effectively, the ability to work independently and prioritise tasks.
- Leading a team of people to achieving sales training operational objectives
- Monitoring and evaluating development and performance of trainers, providing coaching and support to them
- Developing training strategy and oversee training results - measuring impact and effectiveness of training programmes
- Roll out global training programmes across different regions, ensuring they are suitable to demographics and cultures
- Maintaining communication and building relationships with regional Directors to understand needs and improve training support of these regions
- Working independently with Senior Sales Directors to uncover training and support requirements for their teams
- Driving and maintaining a coaching culture across the Sales organisation, including trainers
- Researching new trends and evaluating effectiveness of training tools, working on opportunities, challenges, and risks the industry/company is facing
- Supporting the execution of special projects as needed, such as the organisation of department-wide trainings/events
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of proven success in managing direct reports in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, Field Sales (B2B) training
- 5+ years experience managing and developing training programs, creating curriculum and facilitating trainings for Inside Sales, Field Sales and Sales Management professionals
- Demonstrate experience leading, coaching and developing a training team
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and projects
- Strong attention to detail, time management and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Experience developing and leading global training programmes
- Proven track record of successful training delivery
- Experience in direct selling essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (including PowerPoint and Excel) and Google Office (including Google Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills. Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills a must
- Experience managing teams in multiple locations, desirable
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.